• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AIDA64 competition benchmark *December Decathlon*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The same after playing with some subs. Even at these timings it somehow passed 110GB/s read while I couldn't make that on full ATX board with Samsung IC. I'm really surprised that this memory can OC so high. All my previous Micron kits could barely run at 3200.
I was checking 4100+ but above ~4030 one stick is not working regardless of voltage or timings while OS boots up to ~4133 on 2-3 sticks.

[email protected], cache/[email protected], Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x8GB 2666@4000 20-23-23-48 1N 1.40V

so40imx2.jpg

I dont know if the competition is over but here are my results with steam, Whatsapp app, And chrome with 5 tabs open. (Just a first try to see whats that Aida64 benchmark thing is :p)

cachemem.png

I'm not really sure - "Leaderboards Updated 12/9/17", and silence since then

I'm not really sure - "Leaderboards Updated 12/9/17", and silence since then

Thanks for hanging in there guys. My grandmother passed away just a few weeks ago and I am still struggling with this loss as is the rest of my family. In any event, the show must go own and from what I gather, we can see that Lochekey is holding first place in the Memory Latency division with an impressive time of 32.7ns. Well done my friend! Woomack is nipping at his ankles maybe he's got trick up his sleeve to de throne Lochekey. Lets hope we see a little more back and forth out these two. Referencing our BANDWIDTH LEADERBOARD we can see the top three contenders being Woomack, Johan45 and custom90gt. Their times and memory latencies where so close, I'd almost be interested in having a showdown with all three aforementioned contenders.

**EDIT** both leaderboards are current to February 1st. We are just getting started folks!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ... HOW ABOUT A TRIPLE WAY PLAYOFF ELIMINATOR ROUND FOR THE CROWN? Woomack, Johan45 and custom90gt, will you each agree to going head to head in the final sudden death round? Rules and tests and scoring methodology will be forthcoming. I'm thinking we will include some of the other AIDA64 benchmarks and come up with an average so this is going to be heads up racing. Once I come up with our customized benchmark, I will post a link here with step by step instructions for our leaders to follow. Sound good?

Last edited:
Hey Storm Chaser,

Tasks for the update, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Take the time you need for yourself and come back to this when you are ready. We are not going anywhere soon and will be here when you get back.

On a side note if I get a nice cold weekend night I might stick the rig outside and try to improve the score.

Indeed, sorry for your loss.

I moved my computer and opened the window a bit..

I was tempted to try the x49 but I dunno.. maybe later :D

Having a hard time trying to run the mems at 2400, I'm not sure its in the cards..

Capture3.JPG

@storm-chaser, sorry about your loss my friend, my heart goes out to you and your family.

School has been crazy crazy busy but I am more than happy to do some more runs if you guys would like. Not sure that I have the time to be "competitive" (well the knowledge really) but it would be fun.

Made a couple changes to my Phenom II rig, now running 201Mhz FSB which is good for a 4120Mhz CPU clock and a 2813 NB clock. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get 3000 Mhz out of my north bridge. I'm thinking the memory controller on the denab based CPUs is just not as robust as the thuban, because I could hit well over 3Ghz with my old thuban setup.

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

**Woomack is now officially the AIDA64 Benchmark Competition Champion**

Overall Champion - Woomack.JPG

Championship Results:
Woomack - 1st Overall, Memory Bandwidth, 2nd Overall, Memory Latency
Woomack also won the Autumn Equinox competition a few years back. Very impressive staying at the top of your game!

The rest of the championship breaks down by ranking in the latency or bandwidth divisions:
Memory Bandwidth Results:
Johan45, 2nd Place:
Johan45.JPG
custom90gt, 3rd Place:
custom90g.JPG

Memory Latency:
Woomack, 2nd Place:
Woomack-Latency.JPG
freeagent, 3rd Place:
freeagent.JPG

Thanks for the competition and all who participated :) ... I wish to see more forum members take part in OCF competitions and I hope that next time we will see higher activity.

I had fun! I thought more people would join in since it was so easy. I know there are some pretty sweet rigs here, maybe next time!

Back