• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Air Filtration - Anyone done this before ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow... that looks so cool , i like the new legs with lights under the case the best... Very creative :clap: Great job so far, but I think you should work on your wiring or are you waiting until its done for that? :-D All in all great stuff :-D

That's a bad @$$ mod, I love the lights at the bottom & the switched floppy.

I see that you have a kingwin water cooling kit, and changed the blocks out. I was wondering how you like it over-all??? 0_o

Yeah its a soltek, read the very first page :p.
Dusty - dang you have alot of messy wires. And sorry if i missed this, but what color are the lights on the bottom?

Yes the Legs are the same cabinete handles as on top. Purchased at Menards. I put some nylon spacers to provide a little more lift to the bottom.

Lights are blue cath, and can be sound activated. I originaly mounted a different light but these came with the fan controller and can be controlled from the fan controller in the front pannel, so I used them instead.

Wires are all still hanging loose as I am still working on the project. They will be cleaned up and moved out of the way.

Back