• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Posts Regarding Newegg Refurbs/ WOOT.com please place in this thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some great refurb deals on new gen graphics cards @ Newegg. I'm picking up an X800 XT . . . yippie!!!!! :bday: There's also excellent prices on 6800 GT's and killer deals on x800 Pros. I could be wrong but these seem like great deals 2 me.

x800 linky

6800 linky

You really can't go wrong with buying a x800pro for $225. Too bad no AGP :(. This is a good buy for someone who doesn't mind with the possibility of dealling with an RMA.

I was just browsing around yesterday in the refurb section and happen to come across some Sapphire 9800 Pro 256MB 8X AGP cards for 151.00 ea. I couldn't believe my eyes because according to the picture they have the silent zalman-type coolers on them too. So naturally,I ordered 4 of them.Hopefully 3 will come through working for me.I haven't seen that type of deal on newegg since Clinton was in office. :attn:

outofstep said:
If the dems had their way we would be in a full blown depression. Knowing history and having even a basic grasp of economics helps keep you from looking like an idiot.

FYI, I’m not republican.

:rolleyes:

Well I just ordered a 6600gt for 150 and a msi 915p combo f-r for 50 bucks :santa: It should be coming any time soon. I will update when I get it and tell ya how thing's go.

PEACE

Got my stuff today. The vid card came with everything and the mobo was just by it's lonesome. Put everything and BAM......works great:) So far so good with newegg's refurbs. A++

Spent only 200 for this, but new it would have been 275. Good stuff right there.

PEACE

just got a 6800le refurb for $128 shipped at newegg, which is cheaper than any new or refurbed 6600gt that ive seen. pretty good deal considering a 6800le beats the 6600gt and 9800pro, both of which sell around this price range. not only that, but its has great unlocking potential. its sold out now though.

link; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814122212R

(links to 6800le retail now for some reason)

PcDoctor said:
watch out for newegg ive learned the hard way with them sometimes i think everything is refurbished

Please do not use every thread to bash newegg. It gets old.

Back