• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another GTX 560 ti question lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I def have changed my mind to get the SOC.....given I gotta wait for funds again hopefully they'll have them in stock in newegg, i cant find em newhere else lol.

So I just got an email from Atacom.com stating that they did not have them in stock....

So I just got an email from Atacom.com stating that they did not have them in stock....

Wow really? Wtf...thats some bs, I hadn't gotten around to trying to order. They should've said so before you had it in the cart tho. Maybe they're so limited cuz of the gauntlet process Gigabyte puts them thru?

Yea!!! I noticed this the other day but forgot to post on it lol. Its def my secondary choice....which atm and w/ stocks it looks more like a primary lol. Of course depending on when it comes out. Anyone have any ideas on that? And as soon as I get it watch the HAWK edition come out lol.

it truly is a beauty but check it. The Gigabyte SOC comes with the 1000Mhz guaranteed out of the box. I woulnd't even try to OC it further as you have a 3 year warranty on it.

Last edited:
Even if you upgrade, you can keep old cards around -- I'm using an evga 8800 gts in my server right now. It will probably hang out in there for another 3 years or so. If it dies 3 years from now I will have essentially gotten 6 or 7 years of use out of it and then they'll give me a new card to replace it. Thats alot of value.

I doubt after 6-7 years you'll get an exact "replacement" model for that :D

Hello Guys I have a question about my MSI 560 GTX Hawk video card. I noticed that there are three plugs marked V-GPU, V-MEM and V-PLL. None of these plugs have a connection. They are blank. I am wondering may one was in use and the plug came off. Can you help me out here. I don't see a spare plug any where unless it is hidden under the fans. My card has three fans for cooling. What are these plugs for and should one be connected. Thanks Cheeco

Back