• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another interesting pump 12V dc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
BeerHunter said:

Everything I've been lead to beleive is DC motors can be quieter. Check out your dads 18V drill vs. one you plug into wall..night and day difference. Not sure why....checking... and that's the main reason I'm attacted in addition to simplicity of just connecting to PS.

"AC and DC performance differ with higher efficiency and output on DC. " hmmm but this is using a universal motor which may indeed be true...but we are talking brushless here....more checking in order:D

http://www.gselectric.com/products/universl.asp
there are alot of difrents between youre 18v drill and ac models userly dc moters give off alot tork at low speeds and and the geering is defrent and userly ac drill give more hp and speed witch makes more noise.

6 month bump!!!

Are you nuts?

If you want to bump something, search for some of shadows first post, they're quite entertaining.

And no. I'm not a fortune teller. It's just a logical progression, or lucky guess. take your pick.

greenman100 said:
I knew a bump nazi would call me on this.

the question of who stumbled upon the D4 came up, and on top of that, I thought it was quite a guess
LOL

Just lucky... I was looking for a 12V pump for WC and we have like 1000 vendor catalogs at my dads shop and stumbled upon it. I ordered one of the orginals from laing at quite a premium compared to what danger den and swiftech is now charging. Also it's loud. The new ones are supposed to be quieter. Yup look for MCP650 or D4 Danger den.:)

I want royalites....but since ideas aint worth squat...:::Sigh:::

Back