• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another: New WC for my PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello every1, i want to thank you for all the info u posted here, i havent been able to reply since i had a prob with my PC.

Anyway ill probably follow close the parts that "Maviryk" posted. Also ill try the radiator at diferent places in the flow so i can see where it performs better.

Ill probably have some questions once i start to pick the components, ill most likely show up here and ask you guys!

Thanks for the help so far! :)
Cheers

sory for any bad english. :p

a6s0lu7 said:
Also ill try the radiator at diferent places in the flow so i can see where it performs better.
This really isn't necessary unless you really really want to tinker with it. You're not likely to notice a difference (and if you do I would be suprised if it was more than 1ºc, very suprised).

Again, the most important thing is using the least amount of tubing possible and making sure there are no sharp bends.

citronym said:
This really isn't necessary unless you really really want to tinker with it. You're not likely to notice a difference (and if you do I would be suprised if it was more than 1ºc, very suprised).

Again, the most important thing is using the least amount of tubing possible and making sure there are no sharp bends.

Ok, then, ill try to look for the better solution using the short amount of tubing.

Im also aware of sharp bends, as they can reduce the flow, and ill keep an eye on that when assembling!

Thanks.
cheers

Back