• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any good german shops ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

20p

Registered
I am planning on going to Germany soon for a holiday, if anyone has any ideas on where to get cheap hardware as I hear thingss are a bit cheaper than in the rip off UK...

If anyone living or familiar with there has some advice for me I will be very glad to hear it.

I will be in Salzburg amongst other places...

:cool:

Apologies

Yes I must apologise
I said I was going to Salzburg which is not in Germany and now I know why noone has answered ....
Im sorry Germany.. Now please tell me where to get cheap prices if you can, thank you very much !!

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!
The last time I was in that area of Europe I was particularly unimpressed with the prices at computer stores. That or I was converting the currecny wrong (again).

What are you looking for in particular? E-tailers or local shops?

BUT it IS cheap ((Compared to UK))

Thanks for your reply Vovan...

And also I don't think you know much about UK prices ... everything is a rip off.

I was only really interested in finding a shop that I can locate in main cities and not mail order really (especially as my German speaking is very poor). But thanks for your help and I have some good ideas now..

Mostly I want memory (2700 DDR)
and maybe Hard Drive and also maybe
Things like fans, case lights - this type of thing

actually the prices in those shops are very similar to the prices in uk online shops, although compared to US prices both are rip-offs

OK we cant all live in US

I wish i could live in America

Believe me...

Back