• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any views on ThermoEngine V60-4210?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have one and like it, just make sure you don't get it with the 16cfm fan or you will be disapointed. Most places have it with the optional 34cfm fan. I have had good results with mine but I am seriously considering the Thermalright SK6 it looks to be about the best in it's price range if not the best out there right now.

Randy (Jun 27, 2001 06:51 p.m.):
I have one and like it, just make sure you don't get it with the 16cfm fan or you will be disapointed. Most places have it with the optional 34cfm fan. I have had good results with mine but I am seriously considering the Thermalright SK6 it looks to be about the best in it's price range if not the best out there right now.

Am going for model with 37.6CFM Delta 6800RPM fan, apparently it's not the quietest setup, but if it cools well I can live with that.

That should work great for you . I never get over 45C under load and that is with the supplied Phase change Thermal pad , it seems to be every bit as good as they say it is. The clip can be a pain, but other than that I have no complaints.
Randy

Thanks Guys that has made my mind up for me. should have no problems with the heat generated by my setup.

Back