• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any way to make my Hydor L35 quiet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I ordered a swiftech mcp655 from sidewinder. I also got a length of coolsleeves to help keep my tubing from bending when it comes out the back of my case.

soloz2 said:
I ordered a swiftech mcp655 from sidewinder. I also got a length of coolsleeves to help keep my tubing from bending when it comes out the back of my case.

Good choice :) - I'm loving mine. You can turn the speed of the pump down also and make it entirly dead quiet. I changed mine from max to half speed, its now dead quiet and my temps didnt change at all.

ziggo0 said:
Good choice :) - I'm loving mine. You can turn the speed of the pump down also and make it entirly dead quiet. I changed mine from max to half speed, its now dead quiet and my temps didnt change at all.

nice, I may have to mess around w/ that. I'm thinking that even at max it'll be quieter than my current pump!

the eheim 1048 is basically silent. I haven't mounted it to a case or anything yet but when the air bubbles aren't there you really can't hear anything at all.

Back