• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anybody using the radeon 7140 drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harderclock

i installed them today i had a bit of a problem playing anything and i couldnt benchmark with either 3dmark 2k or 2k1 up until i put the volts up to 3.50 on i\o now it seems to be very stable but doesnt seem to make a difference oin games or benchmark. anybody else have an opinion on these drivers?

THe best way to install the drivers is to clear the registry, uninstall the old ones, then do a fresh install. Did you do that?
Since the 7140 drivers are beta, they may not work on all systems.

Check out www.rage3d.com forums, I think they have a long thread going on the latest drivers.
AKDUDE

i know i had it installed right i must have changed drivers an average of 20 times on 6 different cards i have had. like i said it works really well now with the i/o voltage on my kt7a m\b my benchmarks are good too im getting almost 4200 640x480 3dmark 2k1 and 37somthing at default with a tbird 800 running at 1 gig 7.5x133\33.

Back