• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Apple and Android Group Texts: How do I stop reactions 'like/loved/emphasized' from Apple users???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
So, I'm a part of a few group texts. And while those are annoying themselves at times (to me, lol), what really gets me is getting a notification every time an Apple user 'reacts' to the text. So, instead of seeing a thumbs up/like/love w/e, android users (or just me?) get a 'new' text (in the same group chat) for a 'reaction'. Is there a way to disable that specific notification without disabling the group text?

This will hopefully be resolved when apple pushes out RCS to iMessage later this year

I'm so sick of the smartphone culture :chair: I remember waaaay back in the 'good old days" (pre-2007) when the First World's anxiety level was lower, and people didn't clutch their phone like it was providing oxygen. I would continue on, but I have to go check my FB groups...:shrug:

Back