• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arctic Cooling 6990 Twin Turbo Installed!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sonofequinox

Registered
Well it's been a while since I have been on these forums; partially due to the face that I've been enjoying every minute of my glorious new pc build. I recently picked up an Arctic Cooling - 6990 Twin Turbo cooler and just installed it not long ago! Here are a few pics of it in my computer now:

Well lets just say the stock one sounded like a jet engine when turned up high enough...At 100% fan speed on the new one, barely noticeable..One hell of a lot quieter when gaming. Definitely noticed it keeping my card far cooler than stock

I saw these when I was looking at either sidewinder or p-pcs the other day (not sure which site had them in stock). Looks pretty good. Probably performs beautifully if my AXP is any indication. The AXP is silent up to 50% fanspeed and beyond that it's only noticeable if you're right next to the card. I used to buy Thermalright GPU coolers, but Arctic Cooling's really doing a great job on the aftermarket GPU front.

Back