• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are you happy with your Video Card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Are you happy with your video card?

• I have a really old card and I hate it

Votes: 65 5.3%
  • I have a really old card and its OK

Votes: 94 7.6%
  • I have a really old card and I love it :)

Votes: 26 2.1%
  • I have a mid-range card and I hate it

Votes: 54 4.4%
  • I have a mid-range card and its OK

Votes: 291 23.6%
  • I have a mid-range card and I love it :)

Votes: 217 17.6%
  • I have a high-end card and I hate it

Votes: 18 1.5%
  • I have a high-end card and its OK

Votes: 139 11.3%
  • I have a high-end card and I love it :)

Votes: 328 26.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7600GS and it's ok. Bought it for $89 (after rebate) almost a year ago. Frame rate is decent on most games, but it crawls on Oblivion. I have to turn it down to one of the lowest resolutions, which sucks b/c I have a 19" widescreen LCD HD and would love to see it shine. I'm currently looking to upgrade to something faster, like a 7900GT or maybe a comparable 8 series if the price is right. My current card manufacturer is Biostar, which is ok I guess. I was able to OC the card to 435 / 450 with pretty good stability (400/400 default). Any higher and the temps get high fast (even the few minutes of running 3dMark05). I have decent cooling. Nothing fancy, just several case fans and good ventilation. Oh well, it wasn't close to high end a year ago. Time for an upgrade.

Last edited:
My two 7800GTs are still hanging in there pretty well. I find I have to use some medium settings in the newer games, but I figure they will be fine until DX10 is absolutely required.

I use the 6600GT, thougt it can do the job I want some more. This means I vote for mid-range and OK.

My Evga 8800 GTS 640 is giving me the best gaming I've had in my life, period. Beautiful graphics and killer FPS. I'm glad I bought it.

my 7900GS is doing me well and i can run most games on mid-high settings and im not complaining.....would mind getting another tho lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back