• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS Launches Rampage III Extreme and Maximus III Extreme Motherbaords

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Any board that has a NF200 chip is going to end up with a hot heatsink.

I haven't looked, anyone know if the REIII has one or two of them ?

Edit: No NF200 chip reading that review, runs 4 cards 8x8x8x8

Last edited:
the e762 is a great board, not really user friendly, but if you suscribed to shamino's lair it help a lot, on mine cbb is at about -110c which is a pain, that;s why I want to try the r3e for that ln2 function that help the cbb.,...

I was very interested in the R3E but it was taking to long for the U.S. release so I picked up a discounted e760 (brand new RMA) to try out first. I guess I can always move on if the Classified doesn't work out.

I am almost about to drop my plans for a 1366 and go with a 1156 and get the maximus instead of the rampage...I will hold out for another month. If I cant get a rampage by the end of May, just dropping to a maximus.

Rampage III Extreme 1 left at 394.90

This guy was a bust too so ended up getting one on newegg today.

Last edited:
Just got mine in today...couldnt build it right away...truck showed up an hour before I had to leave for work. Will have a build log up later this week.

Back