• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AthlonMB.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Burning Phoenix

Is it me or are we catching these guys?
Not to long ago they blew by us and i thought at one time they were at 60,000+ WU's in front. Now they are at 40,000+ WU's away.

Burning Phoenix said:
Is it me or are we catching these guys?
Not to long ago they blew by us and i thought at one time they were at 60,000+ WU's in front. Now they are at 40,000+ WU's away.

Maybe there was an incident like they had someone like benz who was a long user which got removed :D

Other than that, I don't know.

Yodums

They lost a couple of high producing members if I recall correctly. We're almost tied with their rate of production now.

The things that hitted AMDmb.com the worst has been that some of their big hitter are hanging the gloves (stopping crunching WU). The bandwidth problem also hitted them really hard. Lots of memebrs stopped crunching for SETI@home and changed to Folding@home or [email protected] happiest day sofar will be the day we can stomp them for good :)

** EDITED **

** This post has been edited by SpeeDj **

Please familiarize yourself again with the forum rules and conduct to which you agreed to when you signed up to the forums.
Rule 1 states the following;

1. Absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated, no exceptions!

Consider this your only warning. The rules can be read here;

The forum rules and conduct guide

Any questions feel free to message me, SpeeDj - Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ** EDITED **

czcon1 said:

Please familiarize yourself again with the forum rules and conduct to which you agreed to when you signed up to the forums.

:D LOL This SpeeDj is funny, I bet you feel pretty important now.

Re: Re: ** EDITED **

czcon1 said:

:D LOL This SpeeDj is funny, I bet you feel pretty important now.

SpeeDj doesn't have to feel important, he is important. He is the forum moderator and it is his thankless job to make sure that all posting conform to forum rules. As long as you follow some very simple rules then your posts won't get edited.

By the way, welcome to our forums.

Re: Re: Re: ** EDITED **

chawken said:

SpeeDj doesn't have to feel important, he is important. He is the forum moderator and it is his thankless job to make sure that all posting conform to forum rules. As long as you follow some very simple rules then your posts won't get edited.

By the way, welcome to our forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, back to the topic at hand, We (The Killer Frogs of AthlonMB.com) Will NOT be overtaken ;) We have several members we can call back to 'active duty' if the need arises. DrBoogie has almost made up for Heise3 retiring as well. And, I may just hafta start stealing computer time from work again! :D

PAE said:
Well, back to the topic at hand, We (The Killer Frogs of AthlonMB.com) Will NOT be overtaken ;) We have several members we can call back to 'active duty' if the need arises. DrBoogie has almost made up for Heise3 retiring as well. And, I may just hafta start stealing computer time from work again! :D

They have computer at McDonalds now??? :D

Even if you bring new crunchers to the AMDmb.com team, we will overtake the frogz.....we will prevail in the end
*****evil laughter*****

Back