• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI 7770 and Nvidia 770 folding together.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
when you get home, before you close control, click the log button, it will give the estimated points for the work units, like I have shown above.
that on the control can be very far off.

I folded on a 5770 and a 650ti boost in the same rig, when I installed I put in the 5770 first in 2nd slot and loaded drivers made sure it was working then I installed the 650 in the 1st slot and installed drivers for that, made sure it was good, and I was running it with a FX4100 and my ppd was what it should be for both cards, you could try finishing your WU'S and then reinstalling everything making sure to use some sort of driver removal tool in safe mode to get rid of all traces of old drivers, and see if that will get you the ppd bump you should be seeing, my 650 and FX 6300 put out between 20k and 40k ppd depending on WU. As C_D illustrated your 760 should be much higher.

ok i removed both drivers and reinstalled one at a time. Ill let it fold for a day and see if there is a difference. also mentioning that msi afterburner doesnt seem to recognize the second card in the rig (7770) just displays a bunch of zeros. I still get the same PPD with that card (10K or so). it would be nice to oc it a bit tho.

thanks!

Same thing happened to me on the 5770 :shrug: I was able to monitor it with gpu-z but I couldn't adjust the fan or bump up the clocks :( but at least I could make sure it wasn't melting lol. Hope your PPD is where it's supposed to be after it evens out :thup:

i seem to be getting 25K PPD now with the new changes. whats REALLY messed up is the extra PPD is from the slower card (7770) LOL im on my way to tigerdirect to grab a new cpu/mobo... ill reuse the ram and see if i can snag a 970 or 980 :=/

Back