• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding@home race (Jan 24 - 31)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank YOU for taking the time to post updates here and get everything going (among other things). Your efforts are also appreciated. :)

One thing I noticed is that on the first day, T32 had 1 BILLION points that day. I don't follow too closely, but that seems incredibly impressive. Is it a record, do you know?

From ~750M average, a ~33% increase for that day was insane! The ~930M we averaged is also outstanding. What. A. Team!

:rock: :grouphug: :borg:

Thank you. Yeah. I think a 1 billion point day is a record for us. This race was a great idea. Lots of fun. I'm posting the final update on the (Un) Official race page now. Should be published shortly. We had a particularly strong against the #1 team who seems to have fizzled a bit early maybe. I have yet to analyze the data but I did have to double check my math more than once already this morning.

FINAL RESULT. Congratulations to all the five participating teams in the 2024 5th BigAdv EOL Challenge. TAAT takes the top spot follow by the overclockers.com, ExtremeHW, EVGA and [H]. We contributed a total of 12% (28,777,419,685 points) of the world daily aggregate, a gradual drop from the beginning of the race due to a new crypto folding team. About 350 folders contributed to this race. Hope to see you all again next year.

FINAL RESULT. Congratulations to all the five participating teams in the 2024 5th BigAdv EOL Challenge. TAAT takes the top spot follow by the overclockers.com, ExtremeHW, EVGA and [H]. We contributed a total of 12% (28,777,419,685 points) of the world daily aggregate, a gradual drop from the beginning of the race due to a new crypto folding team. About 350 folders contributed to this race. Hope to see you all again next year.
Thanks for inviting us. :cheers:

(This link takes you to the final post rather than the thread.)

Thanks for puttin this on. Was a lot of fun and a TON of work got done. Good times.

Back