• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bam!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Soja said:
That's what my cousin said, she surfs a bit. Pretty easy to catch on if you know how to skate also, especially longboard. Just noticed you hijacked your own thread :p

LOL yep majorly off topic... with that said I am racking out. PM me if you ever want to hit the waves. We always have room for one more on the crew.

Wow - *lovely* job Lothar - made the BIX version yet? :p

Sadly I already ordered my cheapo 120mm fans to make my own shrouds out of for my two BIX radiators... I hate having to gut some fans to make shrouds though :( Shoulda waited for your UV glory to hit the market :)

I'll bet they will sell like hotcakes what with the low price, and cool look too!

Lothar5150 said:

Bummer the waves are looking sweet for tommorow. :cool:

Snowboarding is somthing I want to try, I hear if you surf, you pick it up pretty quick.

That's true, I can say that about myself.
I started snowboarding after a couple of years sufing, and I picked it up in the first day.

Suma.

Yeah, Shocker just got the review posted at Wc101.com, Those shrouds are great qualty, I love them The review is his 6x6" shroud that fits on the 6x6 heatercores. That shroud fits on pretty much any core, its 5.1x5.1" and can be bolted to any core along with the black ice radiators.

Jon

felinusz said:
Wow - *lovely* job Lothar - made the BIX version yet? :p

Sadly I already ordered my cheapo 120mm fans to make my own shrouds out of for my two BIX radiators... I hate having to gut some fans to make shrouds though :( Shoulda waited for your UV glory to hit the market :)

I'll bet they will sell like hotcakes what with the low price, and cool look too!

Thanks! They will hit in a couple of week. If you can wait.:)

JFettig said:
Yeah, Shocker just got the review posted at Wc101.com, Those shrouds are great qualty, I love them The review is his 6x6" shroud that fits on the 6x6 heatercores. That shroud fits on pretty much any core, its 5.1x5.1" and can be bolted to any core along with the black ice radiators.

Jon

Thanks for the CoolShourd Review, Great Job!

damn Lothar, you were right, it is a tight fit :D. just bought a new heatercore this afternoon just for these shrouds. now I have a black ice pro im not gonna be using once my new case gets here :(.

Hi Bleed,

If you use the stock tubes you may need to bend them up a hair but once it is on you can pick it up by the shroud.;)

Sorry about the BI Pro. You should save it for your second rig:)

hehe.... let me get a picture of it coz it looks REALLY nice :D

here it is:

shroud1.JPG

shroud2.JPG

Last edited:
Just got mine in today for my heater core. These things are nice and the best quality out there. I like how they screw together in pairs. Im getting another one so i can cut the shroud off so i end up with just the ring with the four corners. Use that to screw everything together when i only want to use one fan. Definitly worth buying in my opinion. Great job Lothar! Welcome back and thanks for your duties in the Middle East! I miss my Army days - NOT! lol

Thanks SysCrusher, lets keep our brothers and sisters still in the ME and Afghanistan in our thoughts and wish them a safe return

Merry Christmas and Happy Belated Chanukah to All:)

Back