• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*black* Microsoft Natural keyboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man you guy's are killing me...I am going to have to get a second job to pay for all this stuff you guys come up with to buy...:burn:

Hey, MS also makes this half black half beige keyboad. This is as close as an MS natural keyboard in black will get without wireless.

23-109-116-01.JPG

Btw, how does that wireless natural keyboard work? How many batteries go in there....?

Hmm, I remember someone posting a picture at some point of a painted Natural KB Pro. They had painted the plastics but left the keys white. It actually looked pretty danged good.

I have that MS natural keyboard in white with blue accents. Looks pretty cool as is, but I'm going to make it black and blue.

Maybe I'll call it the Bruiser. :p

Calavera said:
Hey, MS also makes this half black half beige keyboad. This is as close as an MS natural keyboard in black will get without wireless.

23-109-116-01.JPG

Btw, how does that wireless natural keyboard work? How many batteries go in there....?

You got this pic from newegg, right?

I'm just thinking I may get one of these cuz the other ones aren't in stores yet.

Last edited:
Yeah that pic is from newegg. And here's a pic I took of mine which I bought yesterday through a hookup. Guess how much i paid for this combo. (actually I didn't even know it came with a mouselol) :p

Click me!

Namagomi said:

oh, no way man, that mouse is totally money.

not quite doubledown ;)

i could see how some people would like the mouse, but I like to use mythumb, ring finger, and pinky to grab the sides of the mouse, they don't go straight forward so it's totally uncomfortable to me. I think I got in the habbit of holding my mouse like that because I used to have to pick my old mouse up all the time while playing counterstrike because my mouse pad was way too small.

Calavera said:
Yeah that pic is from newegg. And here's a pic I took of mine which I bought yesterday through a hookup. Guess how much i paid for this combo. (actually I didn't even know it came with a mouselol) :p

Click me!

So, do you really like it?

Miknow said:

This would suck for people who dont know how to type fast like me :( I need to learn

I have been using this type of keyboard since I first got into computers. It will help you type faster than a regular keyboard. You will quickly learn what keys are where. You first start to memorize which side the desired key is on, speeding up your hunting and pecking. Then you start to memorize what finger can reach it. And before you know it you're not even looking at the screen anymore...

cyber mouse45 said:

So, do you really like it?

erm.....The key's have a somewhat too much of a mushy feel to them. I prefer the mechanical type-writer-like keys.

But overall, pretty cool keyboard nonetheless.:)

KaHNZa said:
Bah, I say just spray paint over the entire keyboard. Keys and all. You'll learn to touch type real fast!! :D

I DO touch type. One of the guys here at worked switched a couple of my keys around as a prank. I never even noticed until he started bugging me about if I had problems with my keyboard. He pretty much had to tell me what he had done before I even noticed. :) So, anyway, yeah, I COULD spraypaint the whole thing. I just don't want to. I think it would look better in black and white.

What's the best paint to use on plastics? I know with the metal cases you have to sand and prime it first, but what about plastic pieces like a keyboard?

Back