• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call me crazy...new cooling method

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
youd probably spend as much money cooling the flourinert as you would paying for a compresor to run 24/7 my power bill went up around 30$ after i got my vapo

It would be better to just buy a little freezer and put you whole computer in there. Then you could overclock a ton...while eating ice cream.

OMG. I thoguht about the same thing... LOL wow. i swear . I thoguht of also cutting out a square out the top of the case so u place the cpu there
and put the HS/F over there so it gets constant fresh air and that the CPU isnt inside of a box of heat. :D~

anwar1337 said:
OMG. I thoguht about the same thing... LOL wow. i swear . I thoguht of also cutting out a square out the top of the case so u place the cpu there
and put the HS/F over there so it gets constant fresh air and that the CPU isnt inside of a box of heat. :D~

Thats sort of what I did with my wooden case- put a 90mm high cfm fan right above where my CPU fan was, to feed my tornado. woks great.

Extending a basic ATX psu cable is a nightmare... 24 cables.... 939? I wish you a lot of patience and a LOT of time.
:clap:

That would be pretty crazy. Just think if you soldered led's onto the the processor or the "extended ZIF socket." That would make the modding community very happy, and spark some very creative new ideas :attn:

Back