• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can the KT7A bios start to go dead if it is reset alot?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Angry

Cause my is REALLY freaking out I mean if i set multi to 8.5 it goes to 7.5 if i set it to 8.0 it goes to 7.0, if a set the mult and fsb to 12.5x100 and this was a test just to see if i could use the 12.5 mutli well it posted an said 12.5x110 so sometings not right and I have redone the L1's twice with no luck im forced to run a sock speed which actually works right If you saw my other post you will no that i lost the use of certain multiplers...So should I flash my bios or what?

Also Windows 98 thinks i have a floppy hooked up when what i actually have is an LS-120 drive which is listed there.. i took 1.44 floppy out of the bios and put None but still win 98 thinks its there so help with this would help with this would be grateful...I have no cable or anything in the floppy IDE thing
either

Back