• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cant send wu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Aww poos. Still no luck with uploads or downloads :( Though I have crunched nearly 40k credit in milkyway.. I'm guessing the credit ratio is buggered. 700sec of GPU crunching = 215 credit.

Ah well, all in the name of science, I guess. Really dislike the difference in credit though :( undermines the whole system. Well, its after midnight and I'm so sick of dealing with angry students >_< time to head to bed *fingers crossed for SETI being back up when I wake* lol

Good luck to others with getting work :)

Ditto, it tried it really did but it could not send any wus. It got a few to 100% but then said it would try to upload it later

From this morning's list of 12 I'm down to 2 still trying to upload now. Of course, the rig I'm reporting about takes 3-4 hours to crank out the bigger units and is only a dual-core ...

I've got 230+ GPU units on my main and another 70 GPU's on another waiting to go. Adding a 2nd card while the servers are down is a sure way to eat up your cache of WU's.

Posted 19 Feb 2010 19:17:01 UTC
Out of the fire and into the pit of sulfuric acid.
Gargh! The science database on thumper went down at 2am due to a filled root partition. One of the raid arrays on thumper lost a drive at about the same time, and uploads are still too slow.

I've fixed the first problem, a hot spare automatically fixed number 2 and will be working on number 3 now.

Happy Friday!

Eric
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=58845

Ya, at this point I'm going to have to check all my rigs to make sure they've all go some work to do. I think I've still got a couple of rigs that don't have an alternate project set up and I've got a couple where I normally suspend the alternate ... :-/

Yeah, this is annoying the hell out of me. I just updated to the latest client on my main system and decided to run some cuda work while I have it crunching Rosetta with the cpu. I got some work downloaded, then stopped any more new work from being accespted for Seti, just to make sure everything was running right. My 260GTX tore through those cuda wu's pretty fast, but they are all waiting to be uploaded right now. I won't neable any more Seti work until they can accept the finished work I have just sitting there waiting for them to fix whatever's broke yet again.:rolleyes:

That would explain my daily average tanked to under 200 a day and my RAC dove from the peak of 6k/day to 4.5k/day :( I still got a backlog of completed data to send back, probably 9 or 10 pages long going by 1920x1080 monitor with BOINC maximized. 2 or 3 pages of data left to crunch if I don't get more new data...

Update: looks like WU is going out now. My page shows no completed WU waiting to be uploaded. Also my RAC was updated and my stats now shows line through 6500 instead of 4500 area. I am now just a couple thousand credits short of 700k mark

no new WU coming in though.

I'm getting some WU downloaded and my RAC for yesterday got bumped up again, 8000 now, and over 700k total. I'd imagine it'd keep going up for a while as the server gets caught up with a few days worth of WU to verify and credit.

Back