• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cant send wu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They seem to be back in style - but they're nowhere close to the same boost now as they were 20 years ago ... ;)

Yep. 20 years ago with an XT, it could be double the CPU speed. Today, a good turbo boost (if mobo supported it) would yield around 30% increase.

I just checked the web site, it shows I turned in 37k credits yesterday :eek: and I knocked 2 people down in overall team standing as I jumped to 111th spot.

More than double me-thinks. Didn't the original 286 jump from 2.7(?) to 10 MHz?

Looks like SETI split my windfall into two days, 32k and 37k, but even if it would have been in one shot it would have only made third place in my Top 5 days list ... :p

I've got new work too, and it's a good thing. My GTX260 was delivered yesterday according to Canada Post online. Funny thing is, I still don't have it so I'm not sure where it is:screwy:.

Back