• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CHeapest place to buy 80mm led fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kimbahpnam

i'm looking for good led fan for my antec case...i'm not exactly sure which brand to look for either..maybe just antec, but if you know any other great brands that make led fans, please post. thx

there also easy to make out of a normal 80 mm fan i found a tutorial on google i forgot the sight though

there also easy to make out of a normal 80 mm fan i found a tutorial on google i forgot the sight though

I just bought 2 antec ones off of the compusa site for $9.99 each. Shipping was only 2 cents. I had to pay tax but that was only $1.00 so the total was $21.00

SVC always has reasonable prices,Nexfan also has good prices but I have had many problems with there shipping practices and lack of communication.That being said there prices are very good and have sales for different things about every day..Regards.JS

Back