• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

check out this massive hand made heatsink!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oh ok i didnt read the whole thing and i noticed the penny says 2001. so this is old school. :attn:

ati said:
oh ok i didnt read the whole thing and i noticed the penny says 2001. so this is old school. :attn:

Yes, because each year when they make new pennies, they collect all the old ones and throw them away, never to be seen again. ;) :D

He probably wont see how much he can really push it as he is using a MSI mobo.
For you noobs, MSI mobos dont like to overclock using the FSB only the multipliers.

I remember when this first came out, back when my pally 1800+ was the latest and greatest :D. I seriously considered doing the same thing he had done.

You know, I still have that duron 650 from the very first socket-A days, my week was almost pre-market ;). I got it to 1100MHz on dry ice and thought I was badass LOL

In my opinion, it's a little overboard. Props to the guy for doing it, but a bit too much effort put into it.

Electron Chaser said:
ROFLMAO :D

Just what are you trying to say! That I'm fan-atical. Seriously that is a very good fan I have used them myself.

you get a little TOO excited when someone whips out a loud/powerful fan

Back