• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[CHOICE] From these 5 cases - which one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hehe - yeah i wish the coolermaster had a side panel window :( cause i want to actually do something with this gaming rig to make it look purdyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :d

termin@tor - your very welcome....lol

Mr.Guvernment said:
hehe - yeah i wish the coolermaster had a side panel window :( cause i want to actually do something with this gaming rig to make it look purdyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :d

termin@tor - your very welcome....lol
Where's your dremel? ;)

mr guv ima ask for you ima be back with some answers :D but im sure he stocks the stacker i can get it cheaper for you

I vote the tsunami for the look, and the 120mm intake and exhaust fans with a 90mm side fans in the correct areas. It might be a copy, and it might not be as sturdy as the wavemaster but it has just enough bling with the window and looks sexy as hell with that curved front. imma about to get one myself.

RedScare said:
i love my lian li PC-60 :) i would buy it all over again

I have one but now i have 4 hdds, possibly 5 soon and there just isnt enough room anymore for me. Plus my system is really hot, so i ordered a v2000 and i might go back to my corsair watercooler. currently using sp94 & 92mm panaflo

I think the coolermasters look the best inside and out, and look to be the most well built. I've heard they aren't the best for airflow or cooling though.

whats all this hub bub over all these ugly cases... gezz pick up a Lian Li V1000 and be done with it...

j/k.. Im a fan of the wavemaster cases.. I like originality so Id go with something different then what everyone else has.... something different like the v1000 for instance... which Im currently waiting to arrive...

You can't go wrong with either of those Lian-Li's. I have a PC-61 and it's really durable and light.

right now i am leaning towards the coolmaster huge one!! but not sure if i can wait for a side window kit..lol

maybe make my own - i know over time i will get back into modding and that lian-li stack just seems to have the most room and air flow

if not i would get the coolmaster wave master ....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but that lian-li Pc-6070A is a nice one - i like very crisp clean cases very modern looking...

only problem with the
Lian Li Silver Aluminum Mid-Tower Case, Model "PC-6070A" -RETAIL

is the total lack of fans for it it seems..... or am i missing something

Mr.Guvernment said:
hehe

in ma closet - only thing i am worried about is ruining the paint job :(

Thnx Daniel.

Use masking tape and paper to cover and protect the side you want to save and if you can cut from the back side.

Thats what i thought when i ordered it, but when you put two blue LED fans in the front the thing just glows and the power LED/HDD LED are blue. Looks sick! Cant wait for my aerogate 2!

^^^ true true - it is hard to say from pictures - i wish i could see all of these case in person - would make the decision So much easier.

now i want to build like 6 compuetrs just so i can get each case :D

BrianS said:
I have one but now i have 4 hdds, possibly 5 soon and there just isnt enough room anymore for me. Plus my system is really hot, so i ordered a v2000 and i might go back to my corsair watercooler. currently using sp94 & 92mm panaflo

how do you not have room? it has 8 freakin 3.5in bays. i guess if you have a floppy then its down to 7, but thats still 7 bays. i can understand how it would get too hot though with all that hardware, especially since all the hard drives probably block up the intake fans pretty well.

Back