• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Closed loop liquid CPU water cooling systems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIKiller4

First time on this site so very interested in meeting all fellow pc builders and gamers. I gotta say guys/girls, my god does everyone need an (atleast) closed loop liquid cooling for their cpu. Im running and h80i on my (i know old but still amazing) i7-2600k overclocked cpu. Everything runs smooth with newly updated parts (everything has died except motherboard and cpu) and cant wait to keep gaming till they die. The h80i has kept this cpu colder than my left arm (especally when an old no name cooler burst and fried my old graphics card) and has made over clocking an absolute breeze. I have hit all time highs with preformance and cant wait to with the new 6700 cpu and the h100. All the best fellow gamers and clockers. GIKiller4 out

Welcome to the forums. For the money, there are far better options than a Corsair AIO. If you tell us what country you live in, and your budget, we can make recommendations.

Back