• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Comp Is Not Booting Up(Read Help SOS!!!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
deez said:
did you have the jumpers on the slotket set correctly for default CPU voltage

Definitely, I double checked everything and it all concludes to the chip I do think.

I went around the town today and found no good prices ATM since some are out of stock or have a bad return policy if I had to return it if it wasn't the chip except for one but I have to call them back.

I had a problem on an Abit BE6 one time where I had removed the slocket so many time aI had to play with It to get it to boot up. Your prob is something minor. Every time I do an upgrade (every other day:D ) I get a no boot problem and it's never the same thing . The last time the shop just disassembled the motherboard related items including removing it from the case and after putting it all back together it booted right up. Even today though when I shut down sometimes it won't reboot until I turn it off and on a couple of times. I believe my LAN card doesn't like being overclocked.

deez, no me and my dad went around town Thursday and we either got rip offs or they did not let us return the chip.

How about sending me your mobo since its free now :burn:

Jet Mech what did you mean play with it to get it to boot up? I've tried everything damn thing!

Back