• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CompUSA burnout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Now I'm not a big fan of CompUSA at all.However I don't hate their employes.These guys are paid what $8 to $10 an hour?The majority are not expert computer hardware gurus and only say what they are told to say.And yes I'm sure any one here could build a high end gaming system for half the cost of the gaming system they have.However bashing them and being very arrogant about things like the system burning out won't bring more people to pc gaming or into our hardware arena.I know if I was completely new to pc gaming and saw a person who was very knowledgeable being arrogant and rude I would lose interest and go back to consoles.Just my 2 cents.

i don't think this post was meant to bring people into PC gaming.. or redirect them to consoles. :eh?:

its more of a heads up on CompUSA and how they suck/rip ppl off. :p

No, most people left the store cause of the smell of smoke and a fire extinguisher and it was like around lunchtime.

Back