• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolit ECO Radiator Orientation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wait...its a c-1 but not a hellraiser? I recognized the king/wylde/hammet 81/85's tho!! Nice axe!

i also have a kirk hammett ltd kh-603 and a epiphone les paul that is modded the same parts as i put on the schecter, but enough about that lets get back on topic ok lol:blah:

is it ok to just mount another fan on the back of the radiator?

both going push/push? >| radiator >|

i'm trying to search up this push/pull method but i am at a total lost and very noob at this.

also what fan size is it, the one that can fit on the back? i was thinking 120. will having a lets say 2700 rpm fan on the back make the front stock fan not as useful?

The diagram has it right |>radiator>|. That is actually push/pull. The fan inside pushes the air through the radiator and the fan that exhausts to the outside is pulling the air through the radiator.

Here are the temps for 15 mins of prime95. This is also with a push/pull config on the fans using Scythe sy1225sl12lm-p. They are 120mm pwm fans. I found them on newegg. I also ran prime 95 with the stock coolit fan and the temps were identical but it did recover faster with the push/pull config.

Core 0 = 52c
Core 1 = 44c
Core 2 = 49c
Core 3 = 47c

Back