• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

COOLLABORATORY LIQUID PRO THERMAL MATERIAL?????/?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Liquid Metal thermal compound gives you herpes and SARS! :p

CGR said:
In the below thread I posted pics of what it does to aluminum heatsinks and idle temps compared to AS5 after using it for a weekend.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=455080

I find it that the original thread author had no experience or even much info on the stuff and he claimed AS5 STUNK and this stuff was so awesome! :rolleyes: Then a couple of posts later he admits how aweful/unsafe it really is.

I'll stick with Arctic Silver 5.

UglyChild said:
If you use Aluminum heatsink or a water block, then you are a Noob. We all know copper base is better.

And if i was to inject my sefl with it, then i would want to have claws like Wolverine.

Wrong. This has been tested. You will die of SARS and have the itching sensation of herpes.

I don't get why threads like this continuously need to keep coming up...

Liquid TIMs have been our for several months now, it's new stuff but YES they do work, just DO NOT use aluminum HS's.

jcw122 said:
I don't get why threads like this continuously need to keep coming up...

Liquid TIMs have been our for several months now, it's new stuff but YES they do work, just DO NOT use aluminum HS's.

Its no worse than "what HS is the best?"

Why wouldn't it be a topic among cooling forums?

Back