• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Countdown to 1 million points

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Thats right! we are almost there. I think after we get there we should have the party at Kendan's house, since he is the addicted one :D

countdown.php

special thank you to Burning Phoenix for the script for the countdown and thank you to Ebola for the Graphic!

FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:
Hmmm you said you live near San Jose didnt you Kendan?? That's not all that far..hehe w00r!

Dont know about the beer but i can stop by bakersfield and keep up a Gnerma and a BamBamXK....:)

woohoo! less than 50k to go! lets see if we can get the countdown moving faster:D

FOLD ON
NAS

seal said:
I dont know who the guy in charge of the pic is but this pic is wrong too, it also says team 2.0
Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this NAS.. The pic saying 2.0 may seem odd without explanation.. you see the current folding stats system was totally restarted when the folding@home project reached 2.0 Those stats continue & to my knowledge there weren't any major changes made for 3.0 So in a way its still folding@home 2.0, that is why it says that.

oh, if new people didnt understand that then wouldnt we get a bunch of people misunderstandingly folding for team 2 instead of overclockers.com (team 32) by accident?

Gnerma said:

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this NAS.. The pic saying 2.0 may seem odd without explanation.. you see the current folding stats system was totally restarted when the folding@home project reached 2.0 Those stats continue & to my knowledge there weren't any major changes made for 3.0 So in a way its still folding@home 2.0, that is why it says that.

yeah when 1.0 ended there was a big overhaul on everything, when the 3.x client was released there really weren't any changes what so ever and this time the stats continued as usuall.

Ebola just sent me a graphic and it looks pretty sweet! hopefully it will be up soon!

Also, if anyone else want to make some 'stats' graphics, the size is 212x241 !

FOLD ON
NAS

NASsoccer said:

Ebola just sent me a graphic and it looks pretty sweet! hopefully it will be up soon!

it's up! once again a huge thanks to Burning phoenix for the hard work he has put into this and thanks to Ebola for the graphic!

FOLD ON
NAS

Gnerma said:

That's right, but it says "TEAM 2.0" and that aint right.

Back