• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Damn What a Idea!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
B

BorisDaSpider

Well Ive been reading quite a while,and Im getting my parts made for a water cooling set up,,Got my block all drilled out,Im still waiting on a few things,When I Thought "WOW my Wife has a Big Fish tank" (46 gal) pretty damn close to the computer. Well the wheels started cranking,And I put one end of the hose to one of the pumps,then to the block and back out to the tank WOW IT KICKED ***!!! Got my PIII700e to over the almight 1 GHZ!!!!!!!!

Then the wife came home WOW she was Pissed!!!*LOL* Its all good though one night on the couch is worth the experiment!

Just thought Id share that

...Some people just HAVE to stand in the way of science! :) We can't seem to make them understand that some experiments simply can't be done without the help of others, and their things!

If you got fish in your waterblock that would look really cool - if you had a clear plastic waterblock and a window in your case :)

Fish IN the Water block Hummmmmmm.........
Anyone know the thermal restiance of fish??*LOL*

damn dood, a 700 at 1GHz+ would make some boiled fish in your waterblock...seriously though, the fish would pollute the coolant, seriously gunking up your system....clean it now....and if you want, put the fish somewhere else, clean the aquarium, then use it...use some coolant mixture, not plain water...

Back