• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have ordered from them several times and in 3 days the stuff is sitting by my front door when I get home.

4 days. What did you order? I understand that they keep selling out of the cube radiators, they might be on backorder.

thats cool, only a few days...
i ordered a waterblock, clip and the extra thing for a peltier

only thing i am worried about is that thier page is all messed up righ now...
they may be upgrading or something....
just hope that doesnt put me on a back order

The delivery of Danger Den's stuff is always on time . About 3 or 4 days . Like stated above the cooling cubes do go like hot cakes !

They are a good company any questions just e mail them

Billy

i think they do a good job w/ as much business as they get. one of the smoothest running companies i've seen. should be out soon, i got my block in 3 days. ;-) and when i had problems with it they responded to my emails within an hour!

I'm probably gonna order a DD block soon. The only thing I don't like is the damn shipping charge. $10 for a very very light item(a waterblock), that puts the cost up to $44 from $34, nearly 1/4 of the cost is SHIPPING :( they need to be more like glowbottles.com, $2 shipping to canada :)

Back