• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dual 12" CCFL question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ClarkKent

I have two 12" CCFL's that are wired together in my old case. When they are on they change colors. Is there any way to mod them so that they will stay at one single color? I just want them be be blue or red? Doesn't mater which but preferrable red.

realy dude i dont have a clue in hell on how to mod that so it will stay one color, but i think would have something to do with the inverter. so, either try and figure out how to mod it and have fun or spend a little bit of money and get on that is a single color an not wory about it.

Thanks shard. You're right I'm just going to go for it and see what I can do. I just thought I would ask to see if any one knew first.

Well I've decided to go with blacklight and some UV paint. So I'm not going to need the 2x12" lights. So I'm not going to mess with them at all. Just keep them around and maybe one day I will use them again. It seems like a lot of people keep everything just in case it might be used for something down the road. So I've just started my "currently junk but one day maybe not" pile.

Back