• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Em3 Fubar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amorphus

ok, so maybe it's not FUBAR, but still - I put it in stealth mode, and I CANNOT get it out

hit "scroll lock" and hold it down for "up to 30 seconds", correct? I've heled it for periods DOUBLE that and it will not come out of stealth.

stupid...

in fact, the only time I got it out of stealth was last night, when I let a weight sit on the scroll lock key for almost 5 minutes! and then it defaulted back to stealth when I restarted my computer (well, maybe it did, maybe I was being stupid and put it back into stealth, I don't remember... nonetheless)

:mad:

anyone know a way to turn off stealth mode by hard code? or registry key? or anything? this ticketh me offeth!

It has been said that if you name a text file, show.me it should apear. Just save the show.me file in the directory with EM3.

yep. it worked. son of a gun. THANKS! the odd thing is, when you create it, EM3 appears, then apparently, it deletes show.me. pretty funky.

back in the day when i tried this once...i remember that if i close F@H it responded at the normal time....but thats a horrible thing to have to do :)

ok, now another problem has arisen... whenever I finish a frame, I get an error in EM3, and it will not progress....

what gives?

and how can I check what the error was?

When you first start EMIII up again, sometimes the first frame time is not calculated correctly. Just let it sit and when it actually gets to the next frame, it will look fine.

Check the FAH3log.txt to see if any errors actually occurred.

I've been using EM3 for about 5 days now and it is one nice program.

BTW the other way to unstealth EM3 is to add the flag -nostealth to your shortcut .... This only works for EM3 version 2.3.2 or newer.

Back