• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 price

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dec1216

Hi everyone. I need some advice. I just upgraded my old EVGA GTX 260 core 216 graphics card to a new EVGA GTX 560 Ti Superclocked edition. I love the new performance over the old card! I am trying however to sell the old one online and am getting no takers on Craigslist. I have it for $90 and thought this was good since all the retail places have it listed for much more. Even though this is not a new card anymore, isn't the price good for the performance of this card? Or am I overpriced?

Looks like there is a single one here on our forums for 100 shipped, and a pair of them by another seller for 75 shipped each. So your price is in the right ballpark, and you cant really go by what retail is for older hardware, its unreliable at best.

It is still to much I think 216s on eBay are cheaper than that. Plus the only difference is like 2-5 fps lol I would rather have the new one with a warranty for my 90-100 bucks

Problem is, DX10 is considered old news now. I have 2x GTX260-216 cards in SLi. The performance is quite acceptable, something like a GTX470 or 480 in most things with the overclock in them, but the lack of features makes them undesirable on the used market.

Back