• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Spotlight 16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
THF said:
enjoying a good evening together of making her special cookies/brownies and then watching -snip- Cartoon Network all evening.
o ya? ;) :drool: :cool:

---

nice to meet you THF!!

good luck with things...its never "easy" , but the BEST things in life are worth working (hard) for.

ENJOY!! (everything)

FOLD on.

well, oh well...
things gotta look up sometimes...
she can control her mood, and you can control yours....
I've had to survive with some people that I didnt like, and they didnt like me, but as long as I kept my mood good, things went good. so yeah...

good luck!!

tollhouse your awesome :attn:

you are one one the main persons that got me folding.

I hope you can get your situation worked out and say around for a long time!

Oh and to add, team F(OC)ld RULES! :attn:

If'n ya don't mind a good to know ya, from a team member from a different team, it's Good to know ya Tollhouse. :thup: I see ya post on our (11108) board every now and then. You guys are doing some great work.
About the Ashes series. Is Johnstone still writting the series. I've lost touch with it since I retired from the service (2001). I know he started up a cowboy series, but didn't get into them.
Anyway, keep up the great work, and KEEP'M FOLDING!! IT'S ALL FOR SCIENCE

Retired_Redleg

Uhm.. William W. Johnstone passed away before completing most of his book series. The last 2-3 of each series are all done by ghost-writers (thus you see a series degredation of writing style/ability.) Especially the last "Ashes" book. It thoroughly disgusted me how they dealt with Ben Raines and introduced the 'next' series with the new hero, Jim LeDoux.

However, his mountain-man/preacher series is still good, and if you want just a single good book, look at I think... it's either "Bloodland" or "Last of the Dog Men".

Oh man, guess I'm really out of it. Didn't know he died. Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can find either of those titles. I did like his style of writting. Just picked up Leon Uris' last book, Ohara's Choice, only to find out he died in 03, and his editors had to finish it.

sorry for hijacking, will stop now.

Redleg

Back