• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F2 Extreme Radiators for Extreme watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Conducting sales in here is NOT allowed.

However, discussing a product that is under development and expected prices is allowed.

CPU: p4 2.8c
Cooling:Watercooler F2 Extreme ( no petier , chiller or vapos)
Voltage: 1.8v
Motherboard:abit ic7g
System Memory: geil 3500 premiun platinum
Overclock: 3844mhz

Watercooler Setup

Pump : Quietone 1100 gph
Radiator : F2 Extreme
Block: LRWW

pi37.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
rogerdugans said:
Conducting sales in here is NOT allowed.

However, discussing a product that is under development and expected prices is allowed.

if there is some please problem they inform me, I will edit any information that is not allowed at this forum

in the images I simulate something below as the cpu die simulator to 70w, my delta the times it accuses 1c, the times not to delta, or better, the mobo doesn't have a scale to measure it

314i.jpg

314.jpg

So what u have here is a normal core but with streight through instead of down and up? And with an extremly shiny shroud if i might add.

Did u actaully assemble and solder every fin and tube in that entire thing? If so how?

And is that 250 US dollars?!

copyman said:

The one of the picture is of the cathar, I am sending for him for tests in two days, I have 10 semi-ready pieces, 5 for reviews and tests 5 for sales

the price of a piece as the one of the picture without fans 250,00 usd costs

(with FOUR 1/2 barbs of coarse ) :cool:

All that case is in steel polished inox the perfection with finish of a jewel

I have them in finishes in materials different with lower costs, but with the same perfomance.

in several forums it is prohibited this type of information in the topics, please inform me if I am breaking some rule..:

:eek: Does the manufacturing really cost 250$ US, and that doesnt' even include shipping :eek:

Well, the specs look promising and i look forward to the reviews

cheers
solo

thorilan said:
are the tubes copper also? or just the fins?

Yes, the flat tuber are made also of copper but to 85%, it is a league, it is not gotten to work the pure copper in the format of flat tubes, he doesn't support that when it is modeled, that and been worth for any radiator with flat copper tubes, the only difference is that the manufacturers don't mention that, that was me informed for the it manufactures that produces the core for me.
They consider leagues above 80% in an only material as pure, to the they think to be unnecessary you mention it
The own dteck announced your radiators with being 100% cooper, today her no longer itmentions more that, the chanbers are of brass and the flats they are mixed
My chanbers are 100% copper fastened with it welds to 57% silver, as well as the flats, they chambers are underneath of the cases in lateral inox

Last edited:
Very nice rad, sure it performs very well : 3 row of flat tubes in quincunx which is better that 3 row of aligned tubes in efficency terms, and a single pass rad for less pressure drop... But there is no picture about the fins, do you have a picture of the front of the rad to see throught the fins?

And yes all flat tubes in every rad (BIX, BM..) are in brass because copper is unworkable with a such small thickness (0.05mm to 0.1mm) but it's not a problem for thermal exchange with this thickness.. :)

roscal said:
Very nice rad, sure it performs very well : 3 row of flat tubes in quincunx which is better that 3 row of aligned tubes in efficency terms, and a single pass rad for less pressure drop... But there is no picture about the fins, do you have a picture of the front of the rad to see throught the fins?

And yes all flat tubes in every rad (BIX, BM..) are in brass because copper is unworkable with a such small thickness (0.05mm to 0.1mm) but it's not a problem for thermal exchange with this thickness.. :)

Yes, I have some pictures, but home, sending for you later, but they are made of pure copper 101 with density of 12 fins for inch of height

thanks friend

Ivo Guilhon (Copyman)

There are already a ton of pics and screen shots and it take a bit of time to open the htread. You may want to cut some of the less important images out so 56kers can view it.

That rad is killer. Great job!

Current rads are lacking. I'm glad to see someone with the tools and know-how is working on a better rad. Rads just aren't pretty like poly top blocks and don't get the attention they deserve.

Most rads can keep water temp down at okay levels, but they are pretty limited in the ammount of heat they can remove. Sure with lower voltages they are fine, but maintaining decent water temps with extreme voltages and multiple blocks isn't the easiest thing to do. Your rad should allow people to crank the voltages to levels current rads just can't handle. Great job!

oo bad it is limited by ambient temps. I'd like to see how it performs at 80 degrees F with a more mainstream pump.

Hopefully it works as planned. Keep us posted.

OC Noob said:
There are already a ton of pics and screen shots and it take a bit of time to open the htread. You may want to cut some of the less important images out so 56kers can view it.

That rad is killer. Great job!

Current rads are lacking. I'm glad to see someone with the tools and know-how is working on a better rad. Rads just aren't pretty like poly top blocks and don't get the attention they deserve.

Most rads can keep water temp down at okay levels, but they are pretty limited in the ammount of heat they can remove. Sure with lower voltages they are fine, but maintaining decent water temps with extreme voltages and multiple blocks isn't the easiest thing to do. Your rad should allow people to crank the voltages to levels current rads just can't handle. Great job!

oo bad it is limited by ambient temps. I'd like to see how it performs at 80 degrees F with a more mainstream pump.

Hopefully it works as planned. Keep us posted.

That good that you understood so that the radiators and systems are destined that I manufacture, they were projected to break barriers from where you can go using wc, as the ones that I broke with him.

He works with rest where the best systems already built of wc they saturate and they elevate the landing than he can get with watercooling for close to many active systems as vapos and chillers, I work with 2700 mhz 2,1v without any saturation sign, the limit of the system this a lot besides the heat that I get to generate, it was made for that,

I would like to change the people's concept of what it is a watercooling and the one that he can do in extreme systems, F2 exalts will be permitted that.

It would be a tremendous waste not to take advantage of the exelentes waterblocks that we have today and your potential in poor systems

I am always the disposition and I will continue here, now returning to the members of that forum a knowledge little bit of how much was reviewed me in the past.

with relationship to the tests, I have here some prototypes of smaller radiators using the same technology but with cheaper components than has exelent perfomance, when it is opportune I will publish for you them results

thank you very much for everything and be happy

Ivo Guihon ( Copyman )

Last edited:
Toysrme said:
It looks great!

To bad it's not going to lower 90% of the people's temps here at all if they've properly setup their own heatercore, or buy one too small.

Take that as just a fact, not personal.

The craftsmanship looks A-1

any watrercooling system that I have seen in my life has the performance presented by F2, it saturates a lot before her getting to reach rock solid 2700mhz 2,1v
nor I never saw a wc system to elevate a xp for 1700+ to 2744mhz with wc, unless his owner lives somewhere in the planet with temperatures negative, and same I came like this only an until today, the prometeias don't pass a lot of 1800mhz

Look again for to temperatures and reached deltas, it is impossible that you don't see the difference than you already saw of best in watercooling compared with that

I think you this very wrong one or you didn't understand what is possible to do with this system

thanks

Ivo Guilhon

Last edited:
ricc said:
blz copy , volta e meia frequento foruns gringos pra pesquisar sobre wc, overclock e assuntos relacionados

ricc, here are us a world community, topics as Brazil rulez are not made necessary, all learned ourselves a lot in this and in other forums, as well as people of every part of the world.

sincerely

Ivo Guilhon

Just a note-
If the F2 Extreme performs as well in independent testing/ reviews as it does in copyman's tests, I will start a thread titled "Brazil Rules Radiators!" :D

Note- I have had a couple of radiator ideas myself recently......I am trying to see if I can find what I want or get it made for a decent price.....;)

Back