• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

feel semi bad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

psyshack

Ive got some wu's the last few days that have went really slow.... have went from 2 hr. 10 min. crunches to 3 plus hr. times.... thats ok.... but i had 1 wu and I should have saved it,,, but I had it on 4 of my machines in the last week.... it brought the p4 and the xp machine near to there knees,,, then it showed up on the pII 233 @ 350 mhz and then the junk k62 550 not oc'ed (talk about a nightmare cpu) but this wu is a ball buster.... I had to dump it off the amd 550 at 100 hours it was a gone..... i hate to dump units... its like a cop out it took like 46 hrs for the pII box to deal with it and a tad over 3 hrs. for the xp and p4 to each deal with it. Is anybody else seeing this???? I just found it strange. And one hell of a thick unit.... I can only hope the frogz get afew of them,,,, cause there kinds are cpu eaters...

rock on
psy

I have had some very low ar's in the past week or so. Like .0003-5 type and they did take over 3 hrs on my P4C rigs instead of 2.10-2.30 norm.

Those low ar's need to go to members of the froggie team so we can have more of the 12.00-24.00 ar's. Never had one take as long as you are referring too. :D

Back