• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Few questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathONator

Ok, been folding for a little while. But I want to make sure I'm efficient as possible, and have things setup the best way.

How should I run it? As a service or the regular old console? How can I minimize the console to the task bar? Are there any other flags I should set besides -advmethods -forceSSE -verbosity 9? Do I just change verbosity to 7 in order to benchmark? How exactly does the benching thing work? I want to be able to submit my score.

Thanks alot. I'll add F@H to my mom's comp today probably.

I just got my mom's comp, which has a hot 2000+ pally, folding. She has win 98SE. So I can't use the service install for hers. How can I hide the console or get it in the system tray.

What's the deal w/ FahCore_ca? It's running on my rig. Does it contain both the 78 and 65 core together... what's the deal, I dunno... much... at all.

EDIT: Just set the flags on my rig, I guess I forgot. Also, I installed the one click installation on my mom's 98SE comp... is that alright or should I install the one that actually is for 9x?

Last edited:
Back