• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

first time you see this problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

guyt

i have a huge problem with my gcard i have an asus gforce2 mx400 64m ,and im experience some relly serious glitches in 3d application games and even simple web 3d now in the image i attached its the most extreme view of the problem and after not long time my computer freeze and winxp detect the gcard to be responsible
i didnt overclock the card but i enabled sideband address
to try solve the problem ,that was also with my old gcard ati rage
but not in that scale and not even close it the card is new my comp specs are:
pIII 1ghz
384sdram
asus cuv4x-c based on via 694x
gcard asus geforce 2 mx400 64mg
1280x1024 60hz (the maximum )
display MAG 770t
windows xp pro
any ideas thought and suggestion
is more then welcome
thx

Have you tried using other drivers?
Have you tried uninstalling the ones you have now and installing newer, non beta drivers?
The only time i saw this was with my Radeon Vivo and was caused by the drivers i had. Try using detonator destroyer after you have uninstalled your drivers and download the ones on Nvidia's site. Follow the directions for Detonator destroyer and you should be able to do it easily, if not, post back and we'll help you out.

thx for the reply ,yea actually i reformatt my hard drive twice
in a week just to make sure everything is clean ,but nada
now i suspect the power supply maybe its ot enough

ok im just paranoyed with asus boards but myn went "bad" i was geting memory errors and as well and realy loads of these type of erors
the worst i had was in 3dmark hwere i had those type of errors and in mak pane wher u could see the subway test car through a wall and max paynes head
ill post this in a minute when i find out how to post picks

what i had to do is a clean install of every thing once i had the new board the new board stoped my memory leaks.

Last edited:
i was having these problems and these stoped instantly when i got a new board eventuly it was rmaed but but they said that it was fine
asus said taht if i blamed these problems on there boards i was in for it so there u go
amasing ly it fixed it self at the same time as i swiched boards
(my sisters is fine and so are a few others that i built at the same time but there boards dont get the same treat ment or intesive use

Last edited:
hey thanks ,
i just find out that i have a freind in asus support team
in my country and tomarrow im gonna solve this problem
after along time and gonna kick them in the head a little
btw
ill say what you said the board ,ill let you know

cant say itl work for u i had it on a diffrent board i can only speak from my experences i sergest trying all ur memory and cards and cpu on a same (same model but not yours) board to rule it out

its posible for the cpu to have some erata on it but if it one day just started like myn it could well be ur memory controler

Last edited:
Back