• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding_Monkeys going for #2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Using the Way Back Machine, I couldn't find anything other than the jaded monkey, the Operation Banana searchlight image, and the heh...poo finger image. No Golden Paw. :\

Also, wow, I had forgotten how clean and sleek the old forum design looked...

1715833254767.png

Geez that many banners and stars and still can't use the Search page. :rolleyes:

/s

xD

I don't remember a Golden Paw avatar from back then, only the glorious Jaded Monkey, that had many costumes over the years.

View attachment 366732
Thats very cool.BTW how much has my PPD been?
Post magically merged:

Right now with only 2 PC's on, 80f (1 folding, 1 gaming). It has gotten up to 85f with 3 (2 folding, 1 gaming).
Thats the ambient temp in the room??? If so, that is very hot.

Yeah, the good ole days. I also may have stumbled on a copy of the old f@h spotlight interview backup from back in the day lol
BTW how many cards are we using? I have a 2080 TI Rev.A & 1080 TI SC2 running. PPD 6,000,000 to 8,000,000 a day. The avg for the 2080 TI is 5,786,689 and 1080 TI is 2,221,455. Here is the link.

Attachments

• 20240516_051644.jpg
    20240516_051644.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
80f is not so bad but 85f feels like I'm suffocating, I have Lupus as well as weak heart, so I have a very narrow temperature comfort range.

Does anybody still have the monkey paw avatar they used to reward the winner ? I can't find it.
Post magically merged:

What am I invisible in the 2 spot? :ROFLMAO:
I have a folder of monkey stuff, not sure if I have the monkey paw though. I'll remote into my computer at some point today and post what I have.
Post magically merged:

BTW how many cards are we using? I have a 2080 TI Rev.A & 1080 TI SC2 running. PPD 6,000,000 to 8,000,000 a day. The avg for the 2080 TI is 5,786,689 and 1080 TI is 2,221,455. Here is the link.

3 4070 supers, and a 4060 mobile. Kyle has a 2060 we'll be getting up and running at some point this week too hopefully.

I searched for a couple hours. Is it called the Golden is that what we called it?

Sorry I asked:rolleyes:...Is it better or worse that I spent 2 hours looking for a monkey paw ?
:rofl:

About an hour myself... :screwy: I wanna say thinking on it this morning I do remember vaguely something about a special avatar for the Chimp Challenge or just folding challenge winners in general, but I can't tell if it's just that effect like the Berenstein Bears thing or not lol.

Yup, we should be hovering around 44m average with your points. Kyle has another rig showing up today and we're going to try to get it up and running with the 2060 that's not in anything right now so that should bump us to like 46m.
So he going to and another GPU? Thats great news.
Post magically merged:

Found everyone's avatars from the chimp challenge 2006. I'm a bit of a data hoarder lol
View attachment 366751
I like the angry one.(y)

Did you see the monkey I posted?:ROFLMAO:
Yup lol
So he going to and another GPU? Thats great news.
Post magically merged:

I like the angry one.(y)
Yeah. The 2060 was running until Tuesday when we got his second 4070 super working. Couldn't get all 3 cards working in his main machine without bsods though. Got a dell xeon barebones arriving today though that we're going to try to get up and running with the 2060.

Yup lol

Yeah. The 2060 was running until Tuesday when we got his second 4070 super working. Couldn't get all 3 cards working in his main machine without bsods though. Got a dell xeon barebones arriving today though that we're going to try to get up and running with the 2060.
That is very good news. Every little bit helps. :clap:

Found everyone's avatars from the chimp challenge 2007. I'm a bit of a data hoarder lol
View attachment 366751
@dfonda is in there lol

Oh WOW ok that brought back some memories hahaha. I do remember Macaholic's and muddocktor's, maybe even sno's.
Post magically merged:

Played around in Copilot for a few minutes, n came up with an Aztec-themed steampunk golden idol.

(edit: multiple pics are difficult to manage on a phone in xenforo xD)

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpeg
    IMG_0922.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0923.jpeg
    IMG_0923.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0924.jpeg
    IMG_0924.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back