• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Formula1 2001 EA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey Ferrari, why are you crapping all over this thread? Do you have a solution to the problem or are you just interested in posting pictures that are off-topic to the question?

Do you have a solution to his problem? Can you help with his troubles with the game pad, or offer advice as to whether a wheel/pedal combo will work? Can you help with his display issues?

Pretty pictures are nice, but they don't help with his problem.

Newbie_Doo said:
Do you have a solution to his problem? Can you help with his troubles with the game pad, or offer advice as to whether a wheel/pedal combo will work? Can you help with his display issues?

Pretty pictures are nice, but they don't help with his problem.

I tryed to help some... If you look above I said that I used to have Artfacts after I overclocked my video card they went away tempary when I reinstalled my video card drivers again..But did not go away totaly untill I reinstalled windows Xp Pro again.

Also Did you download the game patch? You did know their was one out right? You can find it at www.easports.com It's a Development patch... Fixed alot of issue with Video cards like the Geforce.. Also it adds Forcefeedback and Backfireing sounds...And some more stuff.. It's about 10.3 Mb.

FerrariF50 said:
Also Did you download the game patch? You did know their was one out right? You can find it at www.easports.com It's a Development patch... Fixed alot of issue with Video cards like the Geforce.. Also it adds Forcefeedback and Backfireing sounds...And some more stuff.. It's about 10.3 Mb.
Yes I used the Developement Patch but all it did was cause more problems. I would get thrown to the desktop after playing for 15mnts. or so. All it really did was to make the wing mirrors work with the bonus of instability:eek:

sonny said:
Yes I used the Developement Patch but all it did was cause more problems. I would get thrown to the desktop after playing for 15mnts. or so. All it really did was to make the wing mirrors work with the bonus of instability:eek:

Hmmm..Thats odd...I don't know what to say...I never had those problems...Werid...You can try and tell them over here.. Just go to the EA F1 2001 As far as I can say your not the only one with a Geforce that has gotten kicked back from the desktop... The game seems to have problem with Geforce 3 cards as well...

http://www.f1gamers.com/

Also what O.S. are you running? Because When I moved from Windows Xp Home to Windows Xp Pro.. F1 2001 sometime kicks me to my desktop and it does that to some other games as well..But if you keep trying it will work..

Back