• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars team planning....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well it's a decent case for the money I think anyway, I can't find any real reviews about it but it works for me ...

Are you saying you don't want a small child grinding her fingers in a quickly spinning fan?!? :screwy:

Nice buy on the Phenom II 555. ;)

Are you saying you don't want a small child grinding her fingers in a quickly spinning fan?!? :screwy:

Nice buy on the Phenom II 555. ;)

yea, really, it only takes once and then you never have to worry about it cause she won't have fingers anymore...problem solved :D

Guy's.. the database is messed up, but not to worry
make all posts at TRP until further notice
Today is the last day to post
EVERYBODY get your pc spec's & zeros or a stock run posted TODAY
http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6429-forum-wars-2011-official-stock-scores/
Team leaders
I know you have it rough already..
I need to have you to post your rosters tommarro with all your teams and classes... I NEED you to add each players system specs to each player so we don't miss anybody...
I want everyone to be able to play, so please help me out
As busy as I am, theres a chance I could miss something..
I don't want that to happen.. so, help a brother out
Thx
Ray

Nota wants to play!

/me gots the following:

2600K @4.5 (could probably do more if I can get some assistance fine tuning)
(2) XFX6970s in Xfire (Will overclock and run 1 monitor for tests, instead of eyefinity)
16GB RAM

Q9650 @4.2
HD5870
8GB RAM

Nota wants to play!

/me gots the following:

(2) XFX6970s in Xfire (Will overclock and run 1 monitor for tests, instead of eyefinity)
16GB RAM

Q9650 @4.2
HD5870
8GB RAM

the SB chip would not have been allowed since it wasn't released in time for this year's FWs.

The Q9650 would have been, but you're a bit late. Deadlines for submissions have passed and teams have already been formed.
Maybe next FWs...

Nota wants to play!

/me gots the following:

16GB RAM

Q9650 @4.2
HD5870
8GB RAM

You're welcome to play in the "Slacker Class" (anything goes, but not for points) :thup:

Back