• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frame Gen in EVERY game on EVERY GPU?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenrou

0:00 AFMF to fully release on January 24th
1:47 App adds frame gen to any game on any GPU
7:29 AMD adds YouTube and VLC upscaling via FSR
8:18 Intel GPUs: Battlemage hardware is in the labs
11:05 How fast will Battlemage GPUs be? Benchmark leaks
13:30 Expecting a huge leap from Battlemage is not unreasonable
14:42 Intel APO CPU optimizations coming to 12/13th gen
16:06 RTX 40 Super performance uplift slide leaks
18:00 How do the leaks compare to what Nvidia told me?
20:17 SteamOS coming to an AYANEO handheld
23:07 The problem with ASUS BTF GPUs
25:25 RTX 4070 Ti in a single fan ITX card?
26:35 Colorful unveils RTX 40 Super GPU coolers
27:15 Helldivers 2 PC System Requirements
28:54 Halo on Unreal Engine 5
29:40 Cyberpunk 2077 sequel in development
30:31 Steam's revised AI policy
30:48 Thanks!

I haven't watched video as going out in a moment and no time right now. AFMF could be implemented in (almost) any game already right? It looked ok when I tried FSR3 in Forspoken demo although will be hindered by being tied to FSR2. Could be nicer if it could stack on top of DLSS. Wait, that's 2nd line, is there like a 3rd party mod to inject it into games regardless of support?

There are modders that managed to inject frame generation into Cyberpunk and a couple other games for 3*** and older, but the end result is finicky, as it needs a DLSS piggyback hook.

From what he says although AFMF is supposed to be able to be used in all games and GPUs (take that with a grain of salt), it's not as good as the one that comes pre-programmed with the game, so expect some weird caveats in how you can use it, for example, you need to make sure the hardware doesn't drop below 60fps before AFMF to make sure you don't have frame inconsistencies during gameplay 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back