• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free led Mouse from Kingston and MORE!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Does it matter? No.1 the mouse is free and No.2 you get it for entering a contest from which you may win a free computer. Anyways, I think it probably is an optical mouse, since it has an LED and all (the LED you see is probably the one that is used to guide the mouse).

I was just in it for the mouse cause chances of me being the winner of the system is 1 in some odd billion probably. Allthough I wouldn't mind having some more ram.

It didn't tell me that I got a mouse, just that I was entered... :/

And it wouldn't let me go on until I filled in my Address Line 2... so I just put in "N/A"..hope that was ok...

I just hit a space for address 2.

Even though ive had bad luck with hyperX, wouldnt mind to try again :)

Meh... Big deal...If I put my three current machines together and baught a new case, some memory, a DVD/RW and a kickass video card my ox would be just as good.

Just kidding...thanks a lot...Boy could I use the upgrade!!

Damn it! why is it that the good stuff is reserved for Americans... Im so close to the damn boarder... Should be open to North America.

I got my pc from ABS, im glad their starting to get known - great tech support and they pre-wire your comp nicely before u get it

I entered. I just put my address from addy 1 in addy 2, lol. I want a free mouse too, lol. If it sux I can sell it cheap to a friend or somthing, lol.

Also, how do we know if we are one of the ppl that gets a free mouse?

seriously all you guys need to try n keep this contest on the DOWN LOW, the more people that enter the less chance YOU have of winning!!!!!!!! i want that 1st prize comp with the x800xt!

^^^^ yeah lets not forget about the deal from AMD that got out to everyone.

I still want the ram worse than the computer maybe I have something that scares me away from ATI after my AIW died for no reason

Back