• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free led Mouse from Kingston and MORE!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
speed bump said:
^^^^ yeah lets not forget about the deal from AMD that got out to everyone.

I still want the ram worse than the computer maybe I have something that scares me away from ATI after my AIW died for no reason

the computer comes with the ram for petes sake, how could you not want that comp...2 80gb drives an x800xt, a nice psu, cool case(?) a damn A64! i want this comp!

im willing to bet its not an optical or else they would say optical. my guess is its a cheapo mouse with an led so you think it might be optical until you get it.

eh well its still free and i entered.

O well if it is I guess I could try and mod it to a optical one if it look's good enough that is if I get one.

Drec said:
seriously all you guys need to try n keep this contest on the DOWN LOW, the more people that enter the less chance YOU have of winning!!!!!!!! i want that 1st prize comp with the x800xt!

Well what we need is to get this thread closed asap then. Anybody up for a flame war? :p

Thanks for the link jonspd.

To me the mouse looks like one of those cheap ball mice with an led that lights them up. But hey its free and could make a backup if something happens to your current mouse. Or just sell it to someone for $5, lol.

Well what we need is to get this thread closed asap then. Anybody up for a flame war?
All right then. Get the banana. Flame him, flame him.... : pumps fist in air: :p I ditto the move to keep it on the down low. My lips are sealed as is my keyboard. ;)

If we just shut up and find lots of other great deals really fast then it will dispear. Start action(Speedbump starts scouring web!!!!!!!) stops once he finds new thread material

Well sence it doesnt end untill for a month and a half I have alot of day's left for bumping LOL.

o well, im entering about 100 times a day til it ends..i better win 512mb of ram atleast!

It doesnt really matter how much its bumped on the OC forums. Theres tons of other places linking to that contest anyways...

BTW: This is a little bump for the thread, lo. I just registered once, I once registered like 100s of time for a comp and I didnt win a thing. Moral of the sotry, there are prolly like 100 ppl entering more times per day than most of us would ever.

Man I was posting in all these other threads hoping to make this dissappear and someone posted in it NOOOOO.

Anyway Drec I was reading the rules to see if I was eligble since I'm 17 and I saw only one entry per person.

Yea all the other entry's I'am sure will be counted out plus as I always look @ it if you going to win the lotto it only take's one ticket not 10K LOL.

I BUMP FOR WALT DISNEY!!!!!!!111!!!oneone

:D

Saw this on SlickDeals so sweetness.

Oh, and...

No purchase necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in contest. Contest starts July 1, 2004 and ends August 31, 2004. Only one entry per person allowed. Contest open to US Residents only.

:p

Cerberus2k7 said:
I BUMP FOR WALT DISNEY!!!!!!!111!!!oneone

:D

Saw this on SlickDeals so sweetness.

Oh, and...

:p

well Wtf is this in the rules for

" Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked"

Back