• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free led Mouse from Kingston and MORE!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im going to go to a library and make 100 email adresses on my server. Then im going to enter each email adress from a different comp and set the adress to a different realative. TIS FOOL PROOF. problem is i would never know if i won because i would never check the email

Well out of the people that signed up and the few that signed up 100+ time's maybe someone here can get a mouse @ least and tell us how good it is or isn't.

jonspd said:
Well sence it doesnt end untill for a month and a half I have alot of day's left for bumping LOL.

:D ^^^ LoL

I bet if Drec would've find this deal, and nobody else in the world... he'd never tell :p :beer: lol.

Thanks for the link jonspd!

Last edited:
NP glad to see some people are taking good use of it:D

I entered and I got the mouse. It is just a regular ball mouse but the led is wicked bright, logitech speakers bright.

th3n3w5up3rh3r0 said:
I entered and I got the mouse. It is just a regular ball mouse but the led is wicked bright, logitech speakers bright.
this is what i was looking for was someone who actually got one!kool deal :)
i entered a week or 2 back so i hope to get one soon also.
i think i have a breeding pair of mice for as many of them i own.i really need to get a paid of optical breeding mice as i like those better lol

uh i entered like 300 times...if i dont atleast get a mouse ill be pretty peeved.

Back