• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FREE Nike Golf Balls

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XprincoX

bargain hunter
Register at there website and get some of there brand new Nike Precision Power Distance Super-Soft golf balls. Get em here

Well all it says is: Super Soft offer is open to people 18 years of age or older who are U.S. residents. Employees of NIKE, NIKE Golf and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and sweepstakes agencies and members of their immediate families are not eligible.

So looks like theres no limit.

wooooohoa
edit stupid me argh signed up though i hope i get em

Last edited:
XprincoX said:
Well all it says is: Super Soft offer is open to people 18 years of age or older who are U.S. residents. Employees of NIKE, NIKE Golf and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and sweepstakes agencies and members of their immediate families are not eligible.

So looks like theres no limit.
Looks like im going to spend all day tommrow making up phony names and emails. LOTS OF PROJECTILES! w00t! :D

I guess we wont be getting these, I just recieved this email :(
Thank you for your interest in the Super Soft Offer. We are sorry to inform you that this offer is being changed. The Super Soft Offer Promotion was originally sent by an invitation-only post card via US Mail. Unfortunately, the on-line registration process was corrupted by an unidentified entity or entities on the world wide web.

Nike Golf is opting to TAKE A MULLIGAN, as stated in the rules of our Super Soft Offer. Unfortunately, we will not be able to fulfill the free sleeve of golf balls if you did not receive the invitation by US Mail. However, we would like to extend an invitation to you for a chance to win a year's supply of Golf Balls in appreciation of your interest in Nike Golf Products. 20 Winners in all!

lol, bigred, I got that same email today I registered for the golf balls awhile back.... I was really counting on them too :(

What did they expect??!! :temper:

If you put up a web page, it's gonna get hits, and people are going to spread the word - especially if you're giving away stuff!

If they really wanted to limit it to people who got a card in the mail, why didn't they put some code on the card to be entered on the site? Oh ... let me guess ... this was a wet dream of some marketing jerk ...

... I shouldn't even start down that road ...

:D If I win the "Golf ball supply for a year" then Nike is really going to be screwed.:D I go through at least 20 a round.

I can't believe they'd screw us over like this.

-CPFitz-

Back